Being the Faculty of Law and Legal Studies Program at the forefront and excel in the field of Law, especially in the industrial and Cyber Business Law Criminal Scene Investigation (CSI Cyber) at national and regional level that is consistent with the Southeast Asian sublime principles of Pancasila.
Mission carried by the Legal Studies Program as a guideline for the implementation of higher education has been established is;
- Provide educations particularly of Legal Studies in Business Law are open to students and interdisciplinary perspective gives students the opportunity to be actively involved in the world of professional work through the apprenticeship program (internship).
- Creating graduates who will be future leaders and professionals in the field of law at the national and regional levels Southeast Asia who have managerial skills, interdisciplinary knowledge, ethics and integrity.
- Conducting legal research with an interdisciplinary approach to better prioritize Business Law.
- Perform community service as a social responsibility and professional academic community to support the development of the Indonesian Nation's legal culture based on noble values of Pancasila.
- Encourage educators and students actively participate in community service by upholding the ethics, attitude and integrity.
About Study Program
At President University we believe that legal education is the power to change unjust world. Law Study Program of President University is dedicated to provide the best quality of legal education for enhancing human dignity through just development and cultural richness.
Our education system is responsive to the requirement of integrating good legal knowledge with legal skills and completed with high value of social justice, integrity and responsibility.
Established in 2009 as legalized by the Decree of Indonesian Director General of Higher Education number 91/D/T/2009 (valid until 2016), the Law Study Program started its first batch in 2010. It provides bachelor degree in law (Sarjana Hukum, S.H.) that can be completed during ten semesters in around 3,5 years.
We apply student-centered education system and provide internship program. This book gives you relevant information regarding the Study Program of Law at President University.
- Introduction to Jurisprudence
- Introduction to Indonesian Legal System
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Customary Law and Its Development
- Commercial Law
- Administrative Law
- Agrarian Law
- International Law
- Law of Civil Procedure
- Law Firm
- Government Department