Being the leading study program in the field of Manufacturing System Engineering and Industrial Management System in Indonesia and Asia Pacific regions as well as becoming a top choice among industries.
- To contribute in higher education and quality research in the field of Manufacturing System Engineering and Industrial Management System as well as providing active contribution in the development of knowledge and environment-oriented industries.
- To perform community service through the field of Industrial Engineering.
- Actively participate in the development of applied technology and promote cooperation and networking with the local, regional, and international regions.
About Study Program
Industrial Engineering is the branch of engineering that is concerned with the Design, Improvement and Management of integrated systems –people, machines, materials, information, and energy– to make business work better.
It is the best career for people who like to solve practical problems in a variety of working environments and develop systems to improve quality and productivity.
Industrial Engineers are specially trained to improve system and eliminate waste of time, money, material, energy and other resources. This becomes the reason why more and more companies are hiring Industrial Engineers and then promoting them into management positions.
The great thing about being an Industrial Engineers is that you are qualified to work in almost any industry you want, including manufacturing, finance, consulting, logistics, health care, energy, construction, mining, entertainment, and government.
The Industrial Engineering program at President University has been offered since 2004 supported by international and national curriculum that is linked and matched with industrial culture and climate in Indonesia. we emphasize hands-on student centered learning which students are involved in research and internship for preparing them for a fulfilling career.
- PT. China Harbour Indonesia
- PT. Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia
- PT. Huawei
- PT. Samsung Electronics
- PT. Nissan
- PT. Suryaraya Rubberindo Industries
- PT, Graha Inti Jaya
- PT. Ming Horng Industry
- Sinohydro Corporation Limited
- PT. Kalbe Farma
- Quality Control
- Production Planning and Inventory Control
- Production System
- Facility Design
- Product Design and Development
- Advanced Work Methods and Measurement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Scheduling Technique
- Flexible Manufacturing System
- Advanced Production System
- Feasibility Study Analysis
- Maintenance Management
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Distribution and Transportation System
- Multivariate Analysis
- Service Industry Design