The Master of Science in Information Technology (MSIT) enables students to gain a solid foundation in areas such as information architecture, information quality assurance, usability, IT governance, information systems management, IT project management, user experience design, IT documentation/technical writing and communication, distributed information systems, data management, and mobile information systems.
Master in Information Technology (MSIT) program comprises 38 credits (including Thesis) which could be accomplished in 4 semesters (1 semester equals to 4 months). You can complete your Masters Degree within 16 months.
In 2018, becomes a leading of Information Technology graduate education in Indonesia, able to compete globally and actively support the industries
To administer high quality learning process in Information Technology science and technology.
To conduct high quality research and development in Information Technology science and technology, especially focus on support for industries
To advocate and endorse Information Technology in community empowerment.
To cooperate with industries, privates, government and other institutions in implementing the Information Technology’s
- Business Intelligence
- IT for Industry
The graduates of MSIT program are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Innovators. Able to contribute expertise to the development of Information Technology in relevant industries.
- Problem Solvers. Able to utilize systematic and logic approaches to solve IT-related problems in dynamic working environments.
- Indonesian or foreign nationals who hold a Bachelor’s degree in IT from accredited universities.
- Indonesian or foreign nationals who hold a Bachelor’s degree in other study programs (excluding IT). They have to follow the matriculation program which includes the following courses: Programming, Database, Object Oriented Design, and Computer Networks.
- GPA of not less than 6,25 (10-scale) or 2,75 (4-scale) with the duration of studies not more than 6 years.
- Courses are conducted in both Bahasa and English, Fluent in English is an advantage.
- Successfully pass the entrance exam organized by President University’s MSIT Program.
- Fulfill the administrative requirements as administered by President University’s MSIT Program.